My company owned BB’s shares, but the “CNPJ” registration was ended. How to proceed?

The legal representative of the company must present the social or similar distort, which informs who will represent assets or liabilities of the company after its closure. With this document, the document proving the closure of the “CNPJ” registration and the legal representative documents, you must attend in a BB’s branch to transfer the shares and remuneration to the beneficiary.

Updated 12/17/2018 at 09:48 pm